An Animated Backpack

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
PhotoSpherix

We had a great time with this product. It show that with a little setup and some time, you can do more than just spin a product around.

40 Shots for the rotation, and 100 images in the animations.

http://www.photospherix.com/3d-view/fit ... -backpack/

On a side note: It would be great if Object2vr knew that you repeated images in the lightbox and it didn't add the repeats as separate files. This would make the file smaller.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
360Texas

I appreciate great animation work like this because I personally have tried smaller works and know how hard it is to complete. Your Backpack animation IS A LOT WORK !
Beautiful artistry ! Great JOB !
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
PhotoSpherix

I always have a love of the work so many do on the Pano side of the world. I just never can get it right. Leave me in the studio with some product and I will have fun any day.
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
Svendus

Cool and pretty sharp images have you tried 2 and 3 Rows :?:

Example Link
Image Image
PhotoSpherix

Back in the days of Apple Qtvr, I made a few full 10 row 360's that had animation as well. Most of the time today, if I am doing animations it is in a single rotation, and not on multiple rows.

Here is one that will give you an idea. Sorry but it is only available in SWF format!!!

http://www.photospherix.com/movies/samsung_6x6.swf Hint use the open close buttons at the bottom right.
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography