VR game created with Pano2VR Pro (version 5)

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Rechnitz

Hi everyone. My name is Andrew Rechnitz, and I currently hold a research post as Mellon Fellow in Digital Scholarship at Southwestern University. In late May of 2015, the university CIO, in conjunction with several librarians who work for Information Services, asked me to help them "gamify" the library at Southwestern. Three months later, we launched Cup of Gold, a web-based, virtual-reality game I designed and developed from the ground up using Pano2VR (version 5). The purpose of the game is to teach incoming students some basic information literacy skills before they arrive on campus and to introduce them to the scale of academic libraries. If you would like to see how the game works, you can play it by clicking on the following link: http://southwestern.edu/infoservices/pl ... index.html (please note the system requirements).

While I'm certainly interested in (and would be grateful to receive) any feedback from forum members regarding the game, I really just wanted to write this post to thank the team at Garden Gnome Software for creating such an incredible application and for graciously providing me with an educational discount. Simply put, without this product and the excellent support that Garden Gnome offers to their users, Cup of Gold would not have been possible.

Enjoy!

Andrew Rechnitz, PhD
Mellon Fellow in Digital Scholarship
Southwestern University
rechnita@southwestern.edu
360Texas

After several weeks have passed with no forum reply... I thought I would mention that I did do a walk through your project.

Its after hours here... so will provide more tomorrow 30 Sept.

Initial thought... your panorama tour of the library is being viewed by many around the world. Yes I know Southwestern University is in our home State of Texas. Your initial page should have a note that Southwestern University is located in Georgetown, Texas.

More tomorrow
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
360Texas

Andrew thank you for your email. I did reply with a few constructive comments. Hope to see your next tour update merged with your school website.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com