My first Tour with Version 5

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Kay-Uwe Rosseburg

I just created my first Tour with Version 5 and I have to say a big Thank you to the creators of this big update! It is such a big step forward in building Tours concerning the new features and the amount of time you need to build a tour.
O.K., so here is the link: http://www.panorama-photography.com/tou ... LY_03.html
It is a tour of an area in Hamburg-Germany, where they build a new Metro-Station and where there might happen the olympic games in 2024, if they take place in Hamburg.
360Texas

Great work, I like the "Google streetview" touch and feel chevron > click, zoomin move to next panorama arrow.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
JSchroeder

Nice work, did you do the Chevron-arrow yourself. Would you mind sharing it, or tell us where you got it from?

Best regards,
Jürgen
Kay-Uwe Rosseburg

The arrow is selfmade, put into the built-in hotspot template. If you like it, you can use it, see attachment. The only thing, what I am not sure of, is the position of the arrow in conjunction with the hotspot, so that the arrow is always on the ground. It is a question of positioning in the skin, I have get more into it.
That is also something great of the version 5, that you can have the separate elements of the skin as single files.

Greetings
Attachments
hs_arrow.ggskc.zip
arrow-hotspot
(9.6 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
JSchroeder

Thanks a lot!

Jürgen
Panhad

Great work!! Can you upload sample skin?

Thanks alot.
Panayiotis
rickboden

This is a great example for me as it is close to something I am doing. I like the Map icon in the controller and I was wondering if this was part of one of the skins that I somehow missed or something that you created. Thanks.