Sharing my first big tour (21 Pano's)

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Frankster69

Hello everyone,

Not that I will put everything I make in here, but I wanted to share my first big tour with you. It's a virtual guided tour around a historic castle-farm in The Netherlands: Huis Sevenaer.

I heavily modified the Silhoutte skin to make my own 'Castle' skin. It contains a start splashscreen, vanishing info-bubbles on every pano, two different info hotspots (loading different set's of userdata), both share and follow buttons for social media, a thumbnail scroller, custom controller, weblinks and Youtube videos.

The splashscreen will not be visible on small screens, but if that happens an info bubble replaces the info on the splashscreen.

The pano's were made with a Kodak Pixpro 4KVR360, and apart from Pano2VR I used Affinity Photo and Inkscape for the graphics and nadir patching and Brackets for code editing.

Amazing: the output is 244MB, 2931 files in 1473 folders... wow! And rendered so fast!!

I have learned tremendously much these past few days, and am loving Pano2VR very much! I like to be in control of what I make and Pano2VR offers so much options to customise, it's staggering. Already working on my next tour, around and inside a historic stone oven.

Here's the Castle Tour: http://www.free-frank.net/index.php/por ... s-sevenaer

Tekst and info is in Dutch, sorry (it will feature on the site of the castle itself) but navigation is clear enough. Don't startle when you come to the pano where a Bee got curious and hummed around the camera :) Oh, and the website around it is mine, but a work in progress at the moment, so keep that in mind please.

Hope you like it!

best regards, Frank
Frankster69

I updated the tour and activated URL rewrite on my site, so the new link with a much more polished tour is now this:

http://www.free-frank.net/portfolio-2/p ... s-sevenaer

What do you guys think of it?

regards, Frank
Frankster69

Now it's much more refined, I've also made the onscreen controls and social icons autohide. Less distraction from the actual tour :) And I added an icon that's only visible on mobile advising to turn the screen to landscape position :D

This is so much better then a program that just let's you easily add stuff but doesn't give you as much customisation options :D :D

regards, Frank
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Frank,
I'v moved this to a more suitable forum.
But having a look the tour looks good.
That said Im not sure about an info box popping up with each node but then I'm looking at it as a tour not a resource for information.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/