tour spots not appearing on Google map

bellevuefineart

I'm building a tour, and I can add panoramas and I get hot spots, and I can move through the panoramas by pressing alt + click in the panorama viewer, but in the maps I only see the location start. None of the tour nodes are appearing. I've done this a few times before, and I've watched all the videos. I'm at a loss. :(

Garbage can MAC, Pano2VR 5.2.2, MAC 10.12.6 with lots of flash storage and RAM
Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 8.24.18 PM.JPG
Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 8.24.18 PM.JPG (330.65 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 8.23.19 PM.JPG
Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 8.23.19 PM.JPG (410.44 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You will see map pins in the tour map if you images have location data (GPS).
If they do then I guess that are all have the exact same data so all the pins are stacked on top of each other.
What you need to do is select node two, then right button click in the tour map where it should be.
This will move/drop a pin in the tour map.
You need to do this for all input images in the tour browser.
The thing that worries me is the hotspots.
They should all be locked and use the geolocation to point to each other.
If you have manually moved the hotspots then they will not point in the correct direction once published.

When making a tour for Google the work flow would be add images, add location data in the tour map.
You should then see the Ghost hotspots all pointing in the correct direction, then just use auto linking using closest node or however you want to link them.
If a hotspot is in a wrong position then you would move the map pin in the tour map or the change the compass setting, you should never unlock the hotspot and move them.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
bellevuefineart

Thanks Hopki. That was very helpful. The answer was that they have no GPS data, or they all have the same GPS data. Selecting each pano and right clicking on the map did the trick.

But I'd like to ask a stupid question. I have a Canon 7D that has GPS in it. I've also got an external GPS thingy that I've used with my 5D, but I've never been able to get a GPS reading indoors. How does one accomplish that?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can't receive GPS inside a building hence why you have to set the location in the tour map.
Pano2VR then adds the location data to the meta data of the images.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/