Why is the Google Maps X mark always wrong?

swedVR

I have done my very best to place the pins as accurate as possible in this tour https://goo.gl/maps/mKjbuN2bjgA2

I spent maybe 1-2 hours and even overlaid a floor plan with 3rd party software. But even then, almost none of the X marks are placed where they should be in the uploaded tour.

Google can explain the above issue by saying that the pins are still incorrectly placed. Fine!
But how do they explain this? Look at where the "B" & "M" pins are placed and the distance between them according to the Pano2VR Tour Map.
maps_pano2vr.JPG
maps_pano2vr.JPG (92.63 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Now have a look where those X marks actually are in the uploaded tour
googlemaps.jpg
googlemaps.jpg (531.18 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Distance between pins in Pano2VR Tour Map = 7 meters (map data comes from google maps so Pano2VR isn't to blame)
Visual distance to the X mark in the uploaded Google tour = Maybe 2-3 meters

We also have one pin on the inside and one on the outside of the building.
When you look at the pano from the inside, the "B" pano X mark which should be on the outside, is actually "visually" only 3 meters away from where it should be and 2 whole meters away from the doorway.

There's no way I can be blamed for this.

If you look at the pin placements and compare those to the visual distance from each pano with the distance to the doorway. Everything looks ok. But those X marks are not where they should be. VERY frustrating.

I would be very happy to see some comments from your own experiences.
Attachments
maps_pano2vr2.JPG
maps_pano2vr2.JPG (82.77 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
maps_pano2vr_sattelite.JPG
maps_pano2vr_sattelite.JPG (108.64 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
JPasnikowski

I am experiencing the same frustration... I'll use the built-in panel to place nodes as accurately as possible, but once uploaded to Google Maps, the x marks are way too close together.
Jason Pasnikowski
https://www.eyebulb.tours