Street view thumbnail images not showing on Google Search or Maps

davedep

When I upload a street view tour the images on Search page are missing. If I click on the placeholder it does bring up the Pano and the tours works. Also is I scroll through the photos the panos are their. They also show up in the pano2vr street view browser.
The issue can be seen in maps at https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chees ... 73.0147214

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Dave
MOaks

The same thing is happening to my tour also. I published mine over two weeks ago. I my case the levels do not work correctly, the panos do not show up in the knowledge graph, and some of the panos don't share the same place and they are not linked to the rest of the tour. I watched all the videos and I took great care in making sure there were no mistakes or that I didn't overlook something before I hit the publish button. My client doesn't want to put the tour on his website because of the problems the tour has. My question is how can google street view virtual tours be considered a viable service anymore. I am hesitant to sell a tour knowing that there will be problems after the sale.

Matt
jimsalabim

I´ve got the same problems, guys!

No thumbnail preview picture and tour nods which aren´t connected online (while definately being connected in the project)
jimsalabim

Hey,
I just received an answer from Google concerning the thumnail pics:
it´s a bug, they´re taking care of it, we need to do nothing!