Reusing existing panospheres in another Google Virtual Tour

BrideValley

Hi Everyone
I shot two businesses recently that share the same space. The businesses are related through common owners and I offered to publish their tour twice, once for each of the businesses and attached to the relevant Google Business pages. I compiled the first tour without any issues using Pano2VR 5 Pro. The first tour uploaded successfully and is working perfectly.
I then came to assign the same tour to the second business; I changed the associated place in the Google Street View panel in Pano2VR and saved the job with a new name. When I clicked on the "Upload project to Street View" button, Pano2VR informed me that the photospheres had already been uploaded to my Street View collection and that only the image metadata would be updated. I cancelled at this point because I assumed that this would destroy the original tour which is obviously not what is required.
I then made a complete copy of the tour folder, outside of Pano2VR, renamed each of the photosphere files and back in Pano2VR went through to assign the renamed files to the originals. Unfortunately, when I hit the upload button Pano2VR again said that the photospheres were already in my Street View account and only the image metadata would be updated. For the reason given above I therefore cancelled the upload as I wish for the original tour to remain intact.
So, my question is; how do I get Pano2VR to stop recognising the copied photospheres as the originals and get them uploading as a second set?
Thanks in advance for any help.
soulbrother

Hi,
I´m not shure if the Google rule does still exist, but it was a rule:
Using the same pictures (panoramas) for more than one business is not allowed.

I would try to copy each panorama and write complete different exif data in the files - not only the filname should be different.

And I would also zty to start a new projct in p2vr and try again upload.
BrideValley

In the end I rebuilt the tour after renaming each panorama and giving them very slightly different lat/long values.