Street View Upload: every single node shown

jimsalabim

Hi,
I already had a similar question, so no response so here another try, more specified and adjusted to the current situation:

if I upload a tour to Google, Google Maps will show every single node as a preview picture. That´s quite a lot of preview pics, especially if you have a large tour, let´s say 30 nodes or more, then the same amount of preview pics will be shown in the picture bar. Customers are already complaining about that.
It used to be that way that every tour only has two preview pics: one from the outside view and one from the inside view.
Is there any chance to get back to that?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Only add a Place to the nodes you want to see in the carousel.
Panos that don't have a place should not be seen.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bevan

What would be the workflow for this then?

Add the place to all nodes, upload to Google, then remove the nodes you don't want to appear and then update it

or

Just add the place to the node I want to appear in the carousel, leave the others blank but linked via the tour and then upload them all.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Bevin,
As said when your building your tour for Street View only add a place to the nodes that you want to see.
Then hit the upload project button. It will advise that there are nodes with places missing but then just upload.

If you have a tour with all the places uploaded, you can simply remove the place from those nodes from the project file then click the upload project button. Pano2VR will again say there are nodes without places and then send the new meta data.

If you don't have the project just open Pano2VR and go to the Street View Browser, select all the image sand download the project. Save then do as above.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bevan

Excellent, that's worked, thank you Hopki!

I do loose the business title when on Google Street View (top left) when I land on the panorama that has no place allocated to it but this means I can give the client an option.

Great piece of software by the way!!