Hotspot and pano orientation

PSikes

It's been over 24 hours, and although Google picked up the tour and the navigation arrows appeared, they're linking all over the place.
Also the initial orientation of the first pano is facing in the wrong direction, although the default view and target views are correct in the Tour.

I've set North for all the panos based on the fact that I shot all panos in the same direction. I hope that was correct. Setting North doesn't mean actual North, It just means they all should have the same reference point?

The navigation is puzzling. How does google interpret the hotspots we've created in Pano2VR?
Thanks,
Peter
PSikes

Update from above. A few hours later...

The Google navigation arrows seems to have settled down a little bit. The arrow icons don't face straightaway, and instead are pointed at between 10 and 11 O'Clock. Weird.
The initial landing pano is still ignoring the "default view", and points backwards (toward the door) instead of inwards toward the office.
Spinning the North around didn't seem to help. I'm beginning to think that my only solution it to edit the pano itself so that it points inward, and replacing the one online now.

Thanks,
Peter