Tour Map problems

MFrisbee

I'm editing a tour that was published a few months ago on Google Street View, but which jumps all over the place (it didn't when I moderated it).

I'm about 4 minutes into the 'Exporting to Google Street View' video, at the stage of setting the Tour Map.

Unfortunately, I can't change the start pano from pano-014 to pano-001. See attached screen grab.

The first pano of the tour is, needless to say, pano-001, but when working on the Tour Map, it seems to default to pano-014.

Two questions:

(1) What have I done wrong?
(2) Would you recommend the camera is set to record GPS? (This tour wasn't.)
Attachments
Tour-Map.jpg
Tour-Map.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2315 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
So far we don't know which will be the start panorama, we send the information but this is down to Google and can be a few things like the first pano being the best quality etc.
I know this does not help much but I have had similar problems with my own projects.
The API is still in beta and I guess this is one of the bugs they need to sort out.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
soulbrother

Last year, after the upload of prestiched panos was possible in the google editor (used from "certified" photographers), I had some cases like that.

I wondered about the sequence (order), how the panos had been arranged in the google editor, after uploading them.

I did not matter:
- what filenames I used
- what file creation-date (after stiching in PTGUI)

It seemed that the picture-shot-date and time was used for the order, but I never did a close look into....