Picture denied by Maps

SVondenhoff

Updated: 06-04-2017

Hello,

I managed to successfully publish my tour on Streetview...but when I search my tour in Maps, I cannot find it. When I look in the Streetview app, the tour is visible (for me) but some of the pictures in the tour are "Denied by maps".

The tour is not visible in Google Maps as you can see on the screenshot below:

But when you drag and hover the Pegman on top of the location of the tour the blue (Streetview) dots of the tour (except for the pictures that are "Denied by maps") become visible (see screenshot below):

Isn't it possible to, or how do I, get the yellow dots to mark the tour as an inside tour?

Note: My pictures do not contain any patches other than the onces for hiding the nadir (no logo adds as well).

When going through the tour in the Streetview app, I notice the navigation arrows from Google are misplaced...is it possible to change the location of these so that they are more in line with the tour (e.g. point towards the door instead of to the wall)?

Help anyone?

Regards,

Sebastiaan
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Sebastiaan,
Not sure how Google determine what is not acceptable, you are not the first person to have problems with panos that don't show faces or names etc.
Inside is no longer supported.
For Hotspots you would download to Pano2VR then adjust the location data or compass to adjust the hotspot. Then use the upload Project button.
It will take a while for the changes to take place but after a while you should find your hotspots position change.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/