Uploading panoramas in wordpress / html websites

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
Dkumar

I tried ggpkg technique .....but im not able to vary the window size ....even i managed to vary it ....mobile orientation is a mess....may i know what am i doing wrong here ....i learned how to export ggpkg package and load it in wordpress ....my problem is player settings .....if i change player settings to something like 1280 x 720 for browser ......mobile version is getting screwed up with big window of panorama ....please help me in sorting out this

Is there any other easy way of uploading panoramas into wordpress and html websites apart from this package method ???

Please help me guys

TIA
panox

There is a wordpress-plugin for users of a paid wordpress-account.
Dkumar

May i know the name of the plug in ??
360Texas

Look at the bottom of this page for WP plugin 1.4.3

Be sure to read this and the DOCUMENTATION first (on same page)
Introduction
To embed your projects, you first need to download and install the appropriate plugin/extension. Each plugin has settings you can configure within the CMS. Then, in Pano2VR or Object2VR you output the GGPKG format. This is what you upload to your CMS site.
https://ggnome.com/ggpkg
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Dkumar

Thank u for replying ...i have done the same thing my only problem with orientation ....im trying to input 1280 x 720 widht : height ....but mobile version of the pano is staying in the same dimensions ....which is suppose to get adjusted according to size of mobile screen plz help on this ...how do i fix this
360Texas

Hmm you images are 1280 w x 720 high pixels or 1.78 ratio. Not a 2:1 ratio.

A true spherical panorama is 2:1 or 1280 / 2 = 640 high. And your panorama will be projected as a sphere

I suspect your image is a cylinder 1280 pixel wide. And your panorama will be projected as a cylinder.

Suggest you rebuild your tour as input 'Cylinder'.
You might have inadvertently cropped smaller height the image top and bottom to remove the black area tripod cap top and bottom.

OR:
Assuming you took 4 images and stitched with Ptgui with a fisheye lens image set.
Solution is with Pano2vr to generate a 6 sided cube face image set.

Then place a circular tripod cap into cube face 5 (bottom) and photo shop out the black circle in cube face 6 (top). Then rebuild your modified 6 cube face image set as a spherical 2:1 panorama.

Just a thought about this issue.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I have moved this post to the correct forum.
In the plugin set the width to 100%.
The window will then be responsive but the height will be as set.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/