Tour not displaying in Joomla

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
Westlake

Hi, I have added a Pano2VR tour to a page using this cde:

{ggpkg file="360PKG/CarstairsVR.ggpkg" display_userdata="false" display_map="false"}

and the page loads "Temporary folder not found!" in it's place. I have tried several variations of the file path including the full file URL and I consistently get this result.

I have included .ggpkg files as a "legal extension, and as a legal image extension in Media Options.

The page in question is:
http://skateparktour.ca/site-map/articles/77-ab/529-carstairs-skatepark-carstairs-ab

How do I get the tour to display properly?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You should not be using any forward slashes or file extensions in the file path.
This is assuming your package is called CarstairsVR.ggpkg.
Use:
{ggpkg file="CarstairsVR" display_userdata="false" display_map="false"}

If you don't have the user data or map selected in the plugin you don't need to add this in the string.
So
{ggpkg file="CarstairsVR"}
Would work just as well.

Note in this page, Package_ID is just the file name which does not include the file extension.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Westlake

I tried using {ggpkg file="CarstairsVR"} (yes CarstairsVR is the name of the .ggpkg) and I got the same "Temporary folder not found!". The route to the .ggpkg is /images//360PKG/file.ggpkg - If I don't include the path, how does the plugin fnd the .ggpkg to open it?

Thanks for troubleshooting this for me!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Ok moved this post into the correct forum.
Have you tried using the test files attached to the top of the CMS Plugins forum?
Do they work?
If not do you have K2 Articles installed.
Does the package open with the package viewer?
Are all the file paths at default.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
Westlake

OK excellent, that was helpful. The light_painting.ggpkg worked just fine, so the problem is with my ggpkg.

I made a new ggpkg from the same tour and it too didn't work. One difference with the tours that don't work,versus yours that did is that yours was uploaded using Joomla, the others were upoladed using FTP because they are larger than the maximum allowed upload file size.

The upload page says that the limit is only 8mb (my .ggpkg's are 11.2mb)
The media configuration page file size limit is 25mb
Screenshot 2017-08-16 08.27.55.png
Screenshot 2017-08-16 08.27.55.png (18.63 KiB) Viewed 5648 times
Screenshot 2017-08-16 08.19.29.png
Screenshot 2017-08-16 08.19.29.png (20.32 KiB) Viewed 5648 times
Is the uploading method the cause of my troubles? Any idea how I get the upload page to reflect the higher limit? I've done Google searches and that's how I got the limit to 25 on the media page
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can't just upload directly into the Joomla file structure as the plugin wont see the package.
How you do this is create your package and then change the file extension from ggpkg to zip and unzip to a folder.
Select all the files but not the folders. Once selected right button click and zip up the files.
Rename the zip to your package's name with also changing the file extension from ZIP to ggpkg.
This package will be very small in file size as it has no images.

Upload through the Joomla website.
Once uploaded then use FTP to find the upload package then add the folders.
This should fix the problem.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Westlake

Thanks for the explanation Hopki! I increased the php limits on my site to 32MB so I was ale to upload using Joomla, and everything is working perfectly now! Thank you so much for your help, it is very much appreciated!!