Joomla 3.5.1 'temporary folder not found' error

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
info76

Hi all, I know, it's an old story (neverending?!), and in other website I haven't issues (joomla 2.5 or drupal 7).

Now - although 'all' standard procedures - one of the worse alarm of the cms-universe it's written over my monitor:
Temporary folder not found :roll:

I attach a jpg file with some screen-shots (0. release of plugin | 1.ftp | 2. editing in article |3.Site previewing | 4. system info) to explain my 'usual' procedure to activate a pano (pano dezippated test > "light_painting.ggpkg") in my joomla cms 'images' folder.

ps I test with or without ggpkg file extension but nothing! I have upload via FTP or via JOOMLA MEDIA MANAGER but nothing too...

"Temporary folder not found!" is mocking about me!

Any suggests?! Thanks!

Max
Attachments
errore-ggpkg.jpg
errore-ggpkg.jpg (205 KiB) Viewed 2619 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Max,
You need to upload through the Joomla uploader so the plugin knows where the files are.
If you just use an FTP it will by pass the plugin.
Does the test GGPKG's work?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
info76

Hi Hopki,
that's all OK!

With ftp also your test file gave me a 'temp folder' error, but after 2 or 3 'F5' attempts and renaming file your file magically has appeared and I tryed forcing other files with FTP but nothing...

Now via MEDIA MANAGER (but I don't know why in my attempts it doesn't run) thanks your suggestion I can see my 360 photo on my joomla article, and - with other link and another page - also 'cardboard' option for VM fan!
Thanks very much Hopki.

Max