WordPress again

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
RStofer

Hello,

I'm very sorry but I can not fix the word press problem as described in other posts here.

I got the "http Error", no further information as that.

Max file size is 32mb my file has 22.
Testfiles from here: The reindeer.ggpkg is working the other hopki.ggpkg not. Own testfile smaler then "reindeer.ggpkg" can be uploaded. I can not locate the folder in the wordpress directory in upload to overwrite smaler version with bigger version as described in a other post.

But I have a other word press installation where the upload works!!! Both are wordpress 4.3.1. I don't dare to update, because in one installation of this version everything works.

I think I tried all I could find and spend endless effort but I'm still stuck and therefore in troubles, because I promised a completion of this task.

Can any body help me? Maybe I'm just blind folded and oversee something.

Greetings and many thanks in advance

Ralf
rkreienbuehl

Hello Ralf

Do I understand that right, you get an error by uploading large files?
I think the two wordpress installations are not on the same server?

It could be that the maximum filesize limited to upload by php is to small. You can check this by creating a php-file with the following code and upload it to your server where wordpress is installed.

Code: Select all

<?php
phpinfo();
?>
Open direct URL to that file in a browser. In the list you should find "upload_max_filesize". This is the php upload limit.

Best regards
Roger
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Ralf,
Can you confirm that you have ZIP extension for PHP for that host.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/