Joomla Package Upload Question...

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
RJohnson

I've watched the video for uploading large files to the Joomla media browser and I have a few questions...

• When I open the media browser on the joomla backend it points to "images folder". I upload the small package with no issues. When I go to the ftp client (fetch) to upload images and tiles folders the *.ggpkg is intact. In the video it seemed to be uncompressed in the ftp and the files where put in the uncompressed folder. So, I upload the images and tiles folder to the folder that contained the package file (.ggpkg). It does not load on the front end. Any ideas? I uploaded the same panovr to another website and I was able to change the upload size in the options of the media browser in joomla. So I uploaded the large package. Worked great. On the website that I need it on (the one that's not working) I can not get around the 2mb max upload size. Is there another way around this?

• I'm still trying to change the max upload size limit on the site I need the vr on. It doesn't work when I change the options so I'm wondering if I can create a php.ini file and change the limit size that way. I saw many ways to do this but wasn't sure what the best option was. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!
-Ryan
RJohnson

I went into the Cpanel and under "software" clicked on "MultiPHP INI Editor" from there I was able to find and change "max upload limit" to 50mb.
Fixed and works fine.

It seems every install of Joomla for me is slightly different. What works for one might not work for the other.

I hope this helps someone else.
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
Thanks for the follow up, I am sure others will benefit.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/