NEW ANIMATED THUMBS skin for iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android/PC/Mac

anahum

We just released a new skin specially designed to be used with fingers in small screen devices. This skin runs on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android 2.2+, PC, Mac devices. The skin has automatic fallback to Flash if Adobe Flash is available on the devices running your panoramas. If running on an iDevice, it will run the html5/css3 version.

We took care of making this skin using features of pano2vr, Flash and html5/css3 that are supported well on both worlds, giving almost identical results on any platform running your panoramas.

You can see the skin in this link --> http://skins.360panotours.com/atsskin.html

Note: Requires pano2vr v3 and good knowledge of pano2vr's skin editor. To adapt the project to suit your needs you need to have good knowledge of the powerfull pano2vr's skin editor. The documentation is the skin itself.
Last edited by anahum on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littletonmiller

I'm interested in purchasing some of your skins, but I have a question:

I've read the documentation and went thru the tutorials concerning the skin editor, but I've never actually used it. If I wanted to buy the skin and use as is (just plugging my panos in), how difficult would it be? Is there not ANY tutorials/documentation available to assist me?

LMC
anahum

LMC wrote:I'm interested in purchasing some of your skins, but I have a question:

I've read the documentation and went thru the tutorials concerning the skin editor, but I've never actually used it. If I wanted to buy the skin and use as is (just plugging my panos in), how difficult would it be? Is there not ANY tutorials/documentation available to assist me?

LMC
LMC, I strongly recommend you to learn to use the skin editor before purchasing any skins or plugins. When you feel comfortable using the skin editor....then proceed.
littletonmiller

anahum wrote:
LMC wrote:I'm interested in purchasing some of your skins, but I have a question:

LMC
LMC, I strongly recommend you to learn to use the skin editor before purchasing any skins or plugins. When you feel comfortable using the skin editor....then proceed.

If the purchase of the skin came with an actual project file (w/ generic panos) learning to use them would be a SUPER simple learning curve.
anahum

LMC wrote:
anahum wrote:

LMC

If the purchase of the skin came with an actual project file (w/ generic panos) learning to use them would be a SUPER simple learning curve.
LMC, yes, with the purchase of the skin all the project's elements are included (panoramas, buttons, skin ggsk files, project p2vr files, droplets, etc.)
littletonmiller

Great! (as I reach for my credit card)
gilles

Hi all,
For Anahum, I bought a few months ago a skin (animatedthumsv1) and confirm that the use is really hard. And despite watching videos of "Skin Editor" of gardengnome. Yet I can use and modify other Pano2VR skins ...
A manual describing the various components of the skin would be seller!
I still do not use mine, too hard, too bad ...
Best R
anahum

gilles wrote:Hi all,
For Anahum, I bought a few months ago a skin (animatedthumsv1) and confirm that the use is really hard. And despite watching videos of "Skin Editor" of gardengnome. Yet I can use and modify other Pano2VR skins ...
A manual describing the various components of the skin would be seller!
I still do not use mine, too hard, too bad ...
Best R
Hi Gilles:

Yes, this is the more complex of the skins we sell. On the other hand, every user wants to be able to modify the skins to their needs making impossible to write a simple document about how to modify the skin. Please contact me via e-mail with specific doubts/questions and I'll do my best to answer.
gilles

Hi Anahum,
I understand that's not so easy to make a tuto, it's take time (so money). But your customers should be ok to pay a little bit more the skins with an efficient tuto.
Hopki media skins have nice pdf tuto, just for understand where are the variable part of the skin with "Instructions Key Colour Code: Blue are actions and Red are variables, data"...
Video tuto should be very efficient.
I understand that is easier to ask it than to do it... :!:
Best regards.