Change default arrow cursor to a hand graphic?

Q&A about the latest versions
pegot

How can I change the default arrow cursor to a hand? Or change the arrow to a hand when the user clicks and drags the object movie?

I don’t need any hotspots or custom navigation. I just want to have a hand icon show up when user mouses over the object movie. And then swap that graphic to a closed hand once the user begins spinning the object.

Thanks.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Object2VR does not support customer cursors in the Object. It does for skin elements, so change to a hand on buttons etc.
This is already in as a feature request.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
pegot

How would I set up such a scenario with a button?

Currently I have a polygon hotspot the covers the entire object movie and it defaults to a hand graphic. This currently works well enough for my needs at the moment.

But if a button would allow me to swap graphics for the different mouse states (hover, and click/drag) that would be better. I just don’t know how to go about setting that up. I have been unsuccessful in figuring out how to associate a hotspot with an element in the skin (tried matching the ids but that didn’t work for me).
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In the skin editor, under the elements properties this setting changes the mouse pointer to a hand.

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 19.23.25.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 19.23.25.png (35.13 KiB) Viewed 5040 times

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/