Button Mouse over

Q&A about the latest versions
geoff.h

Hi,
Can anyone help with this one please. I'm trying to add mouse over functionality to an additional button on the the simplex controller. I've created two SVG images, one 26x26 and the second 30x30. I added the the first image to the tree in the Controller folder. I converted to button and set the action and it works ok. What I can't seem to do is get the button to re-size on mouse over. In the properties panel I have clicked 'change' next to Mouse over and it requests the location of the re-sized image which it has found and it appears in the panel below the Normal image but it looks the same size as the normal image, unlike the the Mouse over images for the other controller buttons even though it should be 4 pixels larger. Consequently when mousing over nothing changes. I have also added the second image to the controller folder but that didn't work either. Is this the correct workflow to add the second image as the Mouse over image? I have looked at the the other images in the controller and don't see any other actions that I have missed. Thanks, Geoff
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The button canvas must be the same size for all states, example all at 32px. Download the button sets to see this in action. The file name with o is the over state button and will be slightly larger graphic on the same size canvas.

However you can have the one graphic and then use mouse enter and leave actions to scale the button.
As longe you don’t scale by much it will still look quite sharp.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
geoff.h

Hi Martin,
Many thanks, mouse enter and leave did the trick!

Geoff
geoff.h

Hi Martin,
Just one more small query. How do you change the font? The descriptions that appear under the controller buttons on hovering over seem to be white with a slight black border. When I enter my text it appears just as white text.
Geoff
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Geoff,
Please see this web page.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/