reverse mouse drag direction

Q&A about the latest versions
stalwart

call me thick, but I can't for the life of me work out how to switch the direction the ObjectVR moves in relation to the mouse....

I don't use Object2VR that often (and it's wierd going back to the UI of Pano2VR 4.xx when now so used to 5.xx!) but I took an old file I'd created this job for: www.360imagery.co.uk/virtualtour/vehicl ... bject.html, and replaced the input images, hit output, and the mouse click & drag goes the opposite way: www.360imagery.co.uk/draft/renault_mega ... bject.html. Reason is - the latest one (the blue Megane GT) - the input images have the car rotating clockwise, not anticlockwise - and I hoping it's easier to "switch" the mouse than re-export all 60 image files.

Stu
Hopki
Gnome

Hay, Mr Thick, :lol:
Look under Viewing parameters,
1.jpg
1.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 4747 times
Wrap means it rotates, deselect and it will stop at the ends
Reverse this is the one you need, changes direction of spin vs mouse
Then you have the same for vertical.
Then at the bottom you can swop, so up and down will spin the object while left and right will tilt it.

As a tip, auto rotate if you want it going the other way, just add a minus to the rotate value. 8)
Have a nice day,
Hopki

EDIT: would be nice to see a load bar so when it opens and try try to spin it you don't get images missing as it not loaded.
Something clean, like a white screen with Logo and a blue bar going across until loaded.

EDIT 2: The inside panos and the popups, I would have defiantly used the image popup as they would of been responsive.
But good job, look really nice.
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
stalwart

don't worry - sorted it out. Made sure "reverse" was tagged in viewing parameters.....
stalwart

Hopki wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:19 am Hay, Mr Thick, :lol:
ha! you beat me to it by 10 minutes!

Here's the finished result. Just have to swap out the Object2VR "place holder" images with ones with added shadow on, as per the Kadjar example:

www.360imagery.co.uk/draft/renault_mega ... bject.html

I was thinking about using responsive pop ups - but 3 reasons not to really:

1. I've got to design 200-odd different annotations across 11 car varieties and some have a "link to YouTube" video action and I thought I couldn't make the transparent rectangle "link to" button responsive as well as the graphic;
2. If I make this current job responsive (11 cars shot back in October) then the client will want me to revisit the 25 cars I did for him in 2015 (v.4xx, so not responsive as per v.5.xx) - and that would be a ballache!
3. AFAIK, Object2VR skin editor isn't as up-to-date as Pano2VR v.5.xx so if I were to create responsive pop ups for the interior pano using Pano2VR v.5.xx, the exterior Object2VR pop ups wouldn't be - and that would pique the client why we've got some responsive, some not.....

Stu
Hopki
Gnome

Yep, leave as is :wink:
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
stalwart

Hopki wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:37 pm Yep, leave as is :wink:
okey dokey - I will!

http://www.360imagery.co.uk/draft/renau ... bject.html

S