HTML5 and button scaling

Q&A about the latest versions
Frigus

Hello,

I have a question about the HTML5 output. I've created a turntable of a 3D model with Object2VR and added some buttons with the skin editor to show some features of the model. Now I have one problem. The size of the turntable is 1920x1080 and I've activated the Image Scaling. But when I open the .html file and scale the browser window, the picture sequence is scaling, but not the buttons. The have the same position and scaling. So if I scale down the window the buttons disappear.

Is there a solution inside Object2VR? The buttons are .png files (because of transparency).

Thank you and regards!
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
Currently Object2VR can not scale the buttons with the window however you can anchor them so they are always in view.
If you add a button to the bottom right of the skin you should set the anchor position bottom right so it will always stayed pinned to that location regardless of window size.
The picture below shows the Simplex skins controller containers anchor position.
1.jpg
1.jpg (33.39 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
This container will be anchored to the middle bottom of the window.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/