Playability of videos in my pano scene

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
JJames

I've placed som .m4v videos inside my panos, that once output work perfectly everywhere, except on the iPad, even tho the work on iPhone? I am at a loss about what to do? Any ideas?
360Texas

? elaborate on about what is not working on iPad... Besides not playing.... specifically ERR messages, screen appearance. Maybe on iPad you need to tap the go button |> to get it started ???
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
JJames

When placed in the scene, and then loaded on the iPad, the video never shows up. It will on computers, iPhones, etc. but not on second gen iPads. I suspect that may be the answer.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
I have moved this topic because User Designed skins is for people to post skins for others to use free.
And of course to ask questions about said skins.
This is more of a general question so I have moved it to the Skins forum.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360Texas

Thanks Hopki

Alot of issues flow from the devices version of its operating system OR its browser and its version.

So what iOS is your 2nd Gen ipad is being used to run which Safari version ? Then it might be an older Apple 2nd Gen hardware issue.
Keyword: Found here:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/interoperability

interoperability
1. The ability of systems, units, or forces to provide services to and accept services from other systems, units, or forces and to use the services so exchanged to enable them to operate effectively together.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com