Some questions about Auto-Start Gallery Component

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Sniperz

Hi
I have downloaded several Gallery components,When i use the Auto-Start function on a Hotspot,it always starts from the second picture,how can i make it start from the first one?

And there are some actions that i don't understand:
1.The play button sets a value 2 to the gallery_timer, what does the number 2 mean ?
2.The forward and backward buttons set a value .1 to the gallery_fx , so what's the .1 meaning?

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If your going to auto start then you need to set the skin variable, gallery_pictures to -1.
As it opens it will go to 0 and show the first image.

The play buttons sets the value to 2 seconds to the gallery_timer, this is the timer that changes the images.
In the Auto start the gallery button, gallery_show_hide also has the action to mouse click, trigger click the gallery_play button, so on open it set the the gallery going by triggering a click to the play button.
The forward and backward buttons set a value .1 to the gallery_fx , so what's the .1 meaning?
Yeah you can delete those, I was playing with another timer called gallery_FX which I removed, but left in the actions.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Sniperz

It works, thanks a lot :D :D
Sniperz

Hopki wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:43 pm Hi,
If your going to auto start then you need to set the skin variable, gallery_pictures to -1.
As it opens it will go to 0 and show the first image.

The play buttons sets the value to 2 seconds to the gallery_timer, this is the timer that changes the images.
In the Auto start the gallery button, gallery_show_hide also has the action to mouse click, trigger click the gallery_play button, so on open it set the the gallery going by triggering a click to the play button.
The forward and backward buttons set a value .1 to the gallery_fx , so what's the .1 meaning?
Yeah you can delete those, I was playing with another timer called gallery_FX which I removed, but left in the actions.
Regards,
Hopki
I find the gallery_fx! and it has the function that makes transition smoothly between pictures.so the ".1" means turn the opacity from 0 to 100% ?