Animation and Timer

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
MPW

Hi, first time working with timer to get an automated intro with text, that welcomes the viewer.
For the skin I´m using a combination of different timers blending this textelements into and out of the view. Total lenght of all timed elements appr. 30 seconds.
It ends with a rectangle-element, where you can choose how to continue. There isn´t a fade out and what started with a timer is pending now.
Additionally I´m using the animation for the panos (all together it is a big promo on the first page).

My problem is, that the timer of the skin starts again with every panorama-clip change. Even with x on "just once" of the timers and start after initiation. Doesn´t matter if I make the first clip longer than the timer (so it´s through before the first pano-clip changes).

How can I arrange the skin to play the timers just once without being influenced by changing animation clips in the background?

Thank you for any ideas.
petix

Hi MPW,

had this problem too. Timer default: Initalization only once and Action: Deactivate… solved the problem. Maybe it's easier to help you if you could post some screenshots.

Regards
Petix