polygon hotspot

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
petix

Hi,
I'd like to have a mouseover on a unvisible polygon hotspot opening an image. (e.g. I got a pano with lots of people. I want a polygon hotspot on each person, mouseover opens an image with the name of the person, but it should be exactly at their body.) The problem is to define exactly where the image should appear. Tried to combine polygon hotspot with point hotspot, but can't get a result. Any idea?

Tried to solve it also with point hotspot with the image set to Alpha 0.005, but there's the problem, that you cannot move the pano where the image is. Another problem is, that the image reserve size, wether the window is small or big.

Kind regards
Petix
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Petix,
You can have images follow the mouse pointer.
Use the modifiers.

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 20.10.41.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 20.10.41.png (47.58 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
Use Hotspot proxy ID to show and hide the popup images.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
petix

Hi Hopki,

yes I know this, but I don't want to have a mouse follower… The image should stack at an exactly defined place in the pano…

Regards
Petix
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Petix,
You should be able to use a Poly to show an image attached to a 3D distorted hotspot template.
Using Hotspot Proxy ID to activate actions in a template.
Again you should be able use an external loader and use the description text field to tell the loader what image to load so you end up with only hotspot template.
Im currently away and will be back Thursday.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
petix

:shock: That sounds complicated and I have no idea how to do it…