Hotspots & Hotspots poly problems

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
QPersyn

Hello, i am new Pano2Vr user. We are 3D architectural picture maker.
I have differents problems with hotspots & Hotspots poly. I already check forum and didn't find answers about it.

First, I have a problem with my hotspot when i export in HTML. It work perfectly but around the middle of my screen
it stop working. I join a gif to show you my problem. http://pyralis.fr/vr362/capture.gif

My Second problem is i would link an image popup to polygonal hotspot. For hotspot i do not have any problems but i can not find
the way for polygonal hotspot.

And the last thing is, I have an hotspot working good on my computer. But i can not select them correctly on my phone. Like the became too small.

Thank you a lot in advance for your help.
Best regard,

Quentin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Quentin,
Firstly welcome to the forum.
First, I have a problem with my hotspot when i export in HTML. It work perfectly but around the middle of my screen
it stop working.
This looks like a container that is not hidden. If its not hidden it will be active and you will not be able to click other skin elements auto-ugh you can still click and drag the pano.
My Second problem is i would link an image popup to polygonal hotspot. For hotspot i do not have any problems but i can not find
the way for polygonal hotspot.
You would use Hotspot Proxy ID to do this.
When you add a poly hotspot, well any hotspot you will see it has an ID, the defaults are Poly01, Poly02 etc. But you can over type these.
In the skin any element has a empty text box called Hotspot Proxy ID. If this element had actions and the ID of the hotspot was entered here, this creates a link between the hotspot and the skin element, so if the poly is clicked the action in the skin element will be actioned.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
QPersyn

Hello Mr Hopki,
Thank you a lot for your help. for the hotspot hidden in the middle of the screen it was exactly what you said.
I had logo who disapeared after loading but the container was still over my button. So i made it disapear too and problem was solved. Thank you a lot.

For my second ask i think i ve already tried and i ve tried just few mins ago what you explained. maybe i don t process good. i post here a pic with 3 screenshots.

-first it s my hotspot with my ID, i chosed link target image and url to the pic.
-second, you see i don't have the choice for link target = image when i use polygonal hotspot. so i tried URL but it s not opening like popup even i put the good ID.
-third picture i screenshoted my skin editor with the popup. :arrow: http://pyralis.fr/VR360/explications.jpg

Thank you a lot again ! :D