Open popup images

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
ABovero

Hi,
I've a problem with hotspots: I need that a clicked hotspot can open a popup image.

I explain better: I need that my vr tour can be opened on local computers of my clients and also the images that popups clicking on differents hotspots (so project, main images of the tour and images that popups can be opened from whatever computer that have the output folder generated).

Can someone tell me the better way to do this?

Thanks in advance for your kindness,
Alessandro
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alessandro,
I was making a project for you in response in your support e-mail, however as you have also now asked in the forum ill post the project here.
Firstly as this is a skin question ill move this to the skins forum.
The attached project has the two popup images.
They can be opened with either a point hotspot or a polygon hotspot.

How it works, each hotspot has been given an ID in the hotspot editor, popup1 and popup2.
In the skin editor the two images have been added in the skin and under the images properties and Advanced tab you will see each image has the ID of the hotspot in the Hotspot Proxy ID text field. This creates a link between the hotspot and the image. So when you click the hotspot any actions in the image will be activated. In this case each image is hidden to start with and then it has actions to toggle visibility self and also a rectangle I'm using as a screen tint. As the action is toggle when you click the image it hides.

For displaying the output use the Package Player.

Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
object_popup.zip
(370.14 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/