Rotation of first node to begin on closure initial static image

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
PhilS

I hope someone will be able to assist.

I would like a tour to commence with a static image superimposed over the first node and when the viewer clicks the commence button the static image disappears and the first node begins to rotate. I have this set up other than the first node commences to rotate immediately the tour is opened.

Trawling back through the forum for the solution I came across a similar request in 2013 under the subject "Popup start image from selected node in Pano2vr pro". Someone kindly amended the member's skin but it appears the first node was still rotating from the outset. The member then replied "I found a solution , thanks for help !!! In Actions/Modifiers there is a source option " Viewer Init " , if you set properties to a container, that container only will run on initial tour node."

Being relatively new to Pano2vr I don't fully understand the solution put forward and I hope that someone can kindly clarify.

I am attaching my draft skin. I have copied into my skin the pic frameBIG container from the skin from 2013 and then copied and amended the close_tint property which appears to try to achieve what is wanted.

Many thanks

Phil
Attachments
silhouette oatlands.ggsk
(627.51 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Remove the auto rotate from the project.
Then in the "Lets get started" button add a mouse click, start auto rotate action.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PhilS

Perfect and so simple!

Many thanks Hopki