A tour with equirectangular and flat images

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
ArkiTonio

Hi.
I'm trying Pano2VR Pro v. 5.0.2 for making a virtual tour of a museum, but you could imagine any other environment, such a church, a castle etc.
In this place are many rooms, for which I have their equirectangular images ready, but there are also some flat surfaces, like coffered ceilings, frescoed walls etc. with their flat images too, which I wish to handle like any other nodes of the tour.
The problem is when I insert the hotspots with preview images, or the thumbnail index, which also needs those preview images: it seems that Pano2VR hardly manages those mixed source images (equirectangular and flat together), when making the skin for the nodes of the tour, crashing all the times...
If I remove the preview images from the hotspots or the thumbnail index from the menu skin, it all works.
Does anybody know a solution or a workaround for this problem (or bug...)?
Thank you
ArkiTonio
Hopki
Gnome

Hi ArkiTonio
I have reported this as it is bug.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
ArkiTonio

Thank you, Martin.
By the way, the same seems to happen even with a single flat node, with no other (equirectangular) images...
:(
ArkiTonio
DGliksman

I have the same kind of project
Would that work to transform all the flat images in equirectangular format then limit pan and tilt ?