!! This article has been archived and is no longer updated. Go to the current article.
This page outlines a general workflow for a project in Pano2VR. The following video will give you a quick overview of the software and how to use it.
Pano2VR does not stitch the images. You must first bring your images into stitching software to create the correct projection (i.e. equirectangular) before importing them into Pano2VR. For more information, see the links below in See also.
- Open Pano2VR.
- Import your panoramic image.
- Modify the viewing parameters.
- Add metadata.
- Add hotspots for interactivity and virtual tours.
- Add media; video, image and sound.
- Choose an output format: QuickTime, Flash, HTML5, Transformation.
- Adjust the settings for the selected output.
- If outputting to Flash and/or HTML5, add a skin.
- Output the panorama.
- Share your panorama if you wish by, for example, embedding it in a webpage.