Flat Images (Pano2VR)
A flat image is any image that has a flat projection - your basic photograph.
To output an interactive flat image, just follow these steps:
- Open Pano2VR and choose Select Input from the Input section of the main project window.
- Choose Flat as the input Type.
◊ NOTE: If you are importing a cylindrical image or partial panorama, import these as a Cylindrical image type. This way you're sure to get the 3D effect of the panorama. With a flat image, there's no 3D distortion applied.
- Locate your image by choosing Open by the Panorama field.
- Set a default view and zoom limits within the Viewing Parameters settings. (Optional)
- Add hotspots. (Optional)
- Use the Media Editor to sound, video, etc. (Optional)
- Include a skin. (Optional)
- Choose an output format and output the project.