Really Really small stuff.

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
PhotoSpherix

In the past The guys that shoot panos would show some amazing small spaces. I now have a chance to show a really small object. I am sure someone has done a small object, but this wins as our smallest.

Replacement Lens

To keep it in perspective. Here is a shot of the lens with something to keep it in scale. We had to use tweezers to hold the item.

PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
360Texas

Yes, I recognize that object. About 10 years ago I had cataracts in both of my eyes. Cataract surgery fixed both eyes back to near 20/20. It was the next best thing I have ever done in my life. Life events that followed lead me to panorama photography and starting a small company in 1998. With improved vision I wanted to show the world what I was seeing through the camera lens !

Those curved spring like thingy's hold the circular lens emplant in the center of the lens capsule. The curved spring tips actually grow into inside edge lens capsule place over time keeping the circular lens embed stable.

I think you could sell Opthomology Doctors object models like that to help their patients understand what their patients lens really looks like.

Challenge would be to take a panorama on the inside of a real human eye lens capsule. Maybe should do that on another day.

Great job !
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
PhotoSpherix

Those little springy things were the hard part. If you just touch them, they bend. If you bend them, they brake. It was a fun project overall though.
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
Hopki
Gnome

Thats so cool,
I was looking to do a Fly or similar bug, but as yet not had the time, but one day......
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PhotoSpherix

I was starting to think towards fishing flys
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
360Texas

Are you using a MACRO lens or what mm lens on what camera?.. that zooms in to full ? I would think Depth of Field would have to be trial tested.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
PhotoSpherix

That shot was with a 100mm macro and less than 3 inches from the object. The final frame of the lens was a little over 3000 pixels wide and tall. Depth of field was less than 8 mm from front to back
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography