Hotspot Editing Request

Q&A about the latest versions
AdrianB

When setting the resuling FOV from within the hotspot editor, the Target FoV defaults to 65 but, by default, all panoramas are set at FoV 70 within the project as this is thought to be the optimum FoV for a project so I hve to manually adjust the data once I close the adjustment window.

Could the resulting target default FoV within the hotspot editor default to 70 when adjusting.

Also, I've mentioned before, it would be nice to show the Viewing Parameter Data when adjusting the resulting target FOV as I always have to set it, then adjust the tilt to zero within the data after closing the adjustment window. If I had visability of the data while moving the pano, I could set to zero (and Fov) while moving and it would be one less step to take. If it doesn't sound like a big issue, I have to do this over 100 times in a 32 panorama holiday rental property tour with 3-4 hotspots per pano.

Please can you add to the dev tracker for me.

Many thanks in advance.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
Which version of Pano2VR are you using,?
When setting hotspots in the current version 4.5.1 the default is 70.
This was an old bug, please see Issue #711.

I think the second issue is already logged, if not Ill make a feature request tomorrow.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
AdrianB

Thanks Hopki. 4.1.0 as I keep rolling back from 4.5 so sorry about that!