User defined skin name

Q&A about the latest versions
jare

I am going to make a 30 node tour where about 10 panoramas should be the start panoramas. Depending of site's page the user is entering the tour from, slightly modified skin is used. So I need to make about 10 various skins. In Flash this is easy to do, but the html output exports always skin file named skin.js. I need to place into output folder files skin1.js, skin2.js, skin3.js etc... but it seems that the skin filename can not be user defined. I have found a workaround but it is a little complicated, need some easy way for tours like this.

P.S: I'm not using the tour builder
Hopki
Gnome

Hi jare,
I cant remember do you use Pano2VR or Pano2VR Pro?
It does depend on which modifications are required in the skin, but you may be able to use TAG's and node markers to show and hide elements.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
jare

Using the Pro version. I'm not sure that Tag's and/or node markers will help me, the modifications are mostly intro screen appearance and navigation options.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jare,
If all the elements are in one skin set all the elements to visible but alpha 0.
As you enter a node the tag will tell its node marker to set the relevant elements to alpha 1 so only showing the elements you need for that node.
The intro screen once clicked can use an action to hide all the other elements so if you then move to a node with a tag the node marker will still try and set the alpha but as the elements are now hidden you still won't see them.

This lets you use the tour builder and direct node access.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/