Back After a Long Hiatus

Q&A about the latest versions
DDiCarlo

Hi all,

I have been away for almost a year -- trying to do my first Pano on version 4.5.1. Pro

First, NONE of my old panos work. When I try to create the output without modify the file at all (they used to work fine) I get an error
error pano2vr.JPG
error pano2vr.JPG (23.26 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
Then of course the pano doesn't work -- it is just a black box. What am I missing? I know it has been a while, but aren't we backward compatible?

Anything else I should know to get back into it? My progress is coming screeching to a halt.

Thanks,
Dean
DDiCarlo

This is what the tours look like when trying to make them. Again, I have not touched this since finishing it last year and it worked fine then. I am working on this at 3am because I don't have the time otherwise and I just don't have time to try and figure this all out myself. Thanks!
empty pano.JPG
empty pano.JPG (66.52 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
360Texas

Welcome back Dean

What browser and version are you using ?

Do you have a local external usb drive called D:/Onedrive ?
Or are you attempting to actively read and write Microsoft Cloud storage called 'OneDrive' while building your project ?

I also see that some of the tool icons are missing. I see only button place holders. Maybe this is a server mime issue.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
DDiCarlo

The more things change, the more they stay the same!

Thanks for the response, Dave. You are a great resource here and one person that people can always count on to lend a helping hand.

I still don't know why I am getting errors with my old files, but I am looking onward. I was able to make a tour this morning and it worked great.

Thanks again,
Dean