HTML file output files for HTML5 and Flash

Q&A about the latest versions
cblane

Currently, when I create my panos in P2VR, I create HTML output files in both the Flash dialog and the HTML5 dialog. Would it be better to create just one in the HTML5 dialog, set it for Flash fallback and to NOT create html output in the Flash dialog?
cblane

The issue I'm getting at here is that I'm always generating 2 HTML files and this is often confusing to customers. I revisited the Flash creation dialog and see that no HTML output file is not an option. I assume I have to use the Flash dialog to create the swf file. Is there an unforeseen problem in deleting the html file created by the Flash dialog and providing the client with just the HTML5 version of the html file (with flash fallback selected)?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In both the Flash and HTML5 output you can deselect enable HTML file then you will not create an HTML page.
However if your not using transitions then just output the HTML5 output with Flash Fallback Player selected.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/