Including `synced` panorama with standard tours ?

Q&A about the latest versions
Boothy

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to included a `synced` tour within a series of standard tours. I have a series of tours I would like to include in a type of slider arrangement which includes a `before and after `synced` tour (the synced tour is based on Hopki's synchro tour\script) . I have tried inputting as iframes in a jQuery slider in Dreamweaver but cannot seem to control the pinned audio in individual tours effectively. I was therefore considering creating a `slider` effect totally in Pano2vr if I could include synced tour within series of `standard tours`. I suppose the alternative would be to create 2 individual linked pages but this would not be has neat & tidy.

Many Thanks

Boothy
360Texas

Only guessing... of the 3 - 4 panorama tour the single sync'd pano would have to have its own syncing skin function controller. Not sure how to mix skins in 1 multi pano tour.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Boothy

Hi Dave

I decided to do this with a jQuery slider (powerslider 2) in Dreamweaver and control sound individually on control Bar, see link:

http://www.spbooth.co.uk/pan_slider_test.php

Unfortunately the pinned video on second tour is still bleeding out of iframe in IE 11 (only). I have wrapped with div and set overflow to hidden in both cases but it still appears, it may be something conflicting with powerslider2 app, seems to work Ok in all other browsers including IE10. I have also tried by changing full screen settings in Pano2vr but this still does not work.

The slider does also provide the opportunity to use multiple settings\software types on the same page by inserting iframe html within each slide.

(website still work in progress - homepage button redirected to self)

Boothy
360Texas

Excellent work - before and after panorama.

During our visit to your lab we found that you have adapted new features to the lab tables and wall screen monitors.

Your new design seems to be making the room fixtures (desk tops) suitable for engaging students - individual monitors to students work areas.

AND my wife (retired teacher) and I really like the wall Quotations e.g. =

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely fool proof is to under estimate to ingenuity of complete fools"
-Douglas Ada(ms?) a window frame blocking the view.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Boothy

Thanks Dave
My favourite is by Alec Issigonis, the designer of the Mini - ``A camel is a horse designed by committee``

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topic ... xTDFRwR.99

Boothy