hotspot and panorama confusion

Q&A about the latest versions
petix

Hi,

I have built a tour with 30 panoramas. Everything worked fine, but suddenly there was a confusion concerning hotspots. For example: I change from pano 1 to pano 2. For a second I can see pano 2 but then it shows again pano 1, but it shows the hotspots of pano 2. I click one of these hotspots, again for a second I can see the right panorama but again I see pano No. 1. Had anyone this problem? That must be a bug!

Regards
Petix
petix

I´ve tested everything now and the problem comes with multiresolution in flash, no problem with high resolution without multisesolution… Never had this problem before. Can someone help me???
Vitaly

A few days ago I saw same issue at my flash tour when I tested direct node links (#nodeX). But I thought it was just browser cache problem. Maybe problem is still exists but now I haven't enough time to analyse this issue.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Hello Petix,

the problem is, that all tiles are written to the same directory with the same names, so they use the same location for all panorama nodes and overwrite each other. If you use the default tile naming schema "tiles/$n/c%c_l%r_%y_%x.jpg" in filename
Screenshot 2014-09-24 10.28.35.png
Screenshot 2014-09-24 10.28.35.png (73.47 KiB) Viewed 2999 times
each panorama has its own subfolder and the images will not overwrite each other.
MfG, Thomas
petix

Hi Thomas,

that´s it, thanks a lot.

Regards
Petix