More and responsive panoramas into html5 webpage

Q&A about the latest versions
mirkocaccia

Hi,
can anyone say to me how embed more and responsive panoramas into my webpage?
That's my template and I want put the panorama into the 3 columns (where are the grey boxes) after the first slideshow
http://www.localieventi360.it/

Now I put into the first and second column the code generated by the software for two panoramas.
That method not works because shows the second panorama into the first box and into the second column shows the message "This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher."

Then the panorama is not responsive but has fixed size

Can you help me?

(sorry for my english..I'm italian)

tnx
360Texas

I did look your responsive page. I saw the HTML5 error for your panorama. Both panoramas appear to have the same html5 code.. with different panorama names.

Did you upload all your source files .swf, .xml etc to the \vt2 folder ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
mirkocaccia

Tnx 360Texas!
The code is similar but not the same. The path of first javascript source are different. Last fold in the path is different ("vt1" and "vt2").
However I understand where is the problem. I have to change the id of the div "container". Every main div container must have a different id.
That's the solution for the multi panoramas problem...but what's for the responsive resize?

Now my panoramas are always 370x200 px and I want they change size for smaller display.
I think I can solve it by settings because I found this webpage with responsive panorama (pano2vr)
http://www.sudbury360.ca/products-servi ... -packages/
mirkocaccia

Maybe I have solved the issue.
I copied the code from the site that I have indicated and also his js scripts.
Now it seems to work.