Displaying results on Website

Q&A about the latest versions
tyler138

Hey All,

Pretty new to all the pano stuff and currently running the trail version of Pano2VR. I am still messing around with the software and very much like what it can do. The only thing I am confused about is how I would get this online.

I know I should be uploading the files to my server but how would I then put them into a page. Does the software give you any code that I can embed into my site.? Can I do this with the trail version for now to see how it all works.?

Looked up some bits on the website for this ad it says there is templates and gives a directory to them but I have nothing there, guessing as its the trail version.?

Looking at seeing how it all works and purchasing the software soon.!
360Texas

May we have a look at your website.. then we might provide a simple solution.

URL ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
tyler138

360Texas wrote:May we have a look at your website.. then we might provide a simple solution.

URL ?
I do have two site already but thinking of setting one up just for panos. Thinking it will just be a basic HTML/CSS site. Possible I could put a thumbnail and a new window/tab opens with a full page pano.

I am also looking at shooting this sort of thing for some clients too, I want to be able to go here's the files and heres the code you need to add to your site. (They just need to upload and link to the directory correctly.)

What are the best options for this.? I am still in the trail version, can I still upload my test panos.? (Don't have the template folders)
360Texas

Agree, for client approval demo page, several thumbnails directly linked to the /output/ xxxxxx.html page for that specific panorama is probably a good idea. Below is our uncompleted HTML5 responsive webdesign page. Should fit on smart phone, tablet or desktop page. Click on the center panorama for 2014 Bridge. It is our HTML5 / flash fall back design.

http://360texas.com/services/new360/gallery.html
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
tyler138

360Texas wrote:Agree, for client approval demo page, several thumbnails directly linked to the /output/ xxxxxx.html page for that specific panorama is probably a good idea. Below is our uncompleted HTML5 responsive webdesign page. Should fit on smart phone, tablet or desktop page. Click on the center panorama for 2014 Bridge. It is our HTML5 / flash fall back design.

http://360texas.com/services/new360/gallery.html
Awesome, so that's it. Upload the files and link a thumbnail to the xxx.html file. Sounds great, will get a server up and running and give it test.

How did you do the full page on the bridge pano.? That's just how I would want it, nice work.!
360Texas

Used Pano2vr Pro with Tour Browser feature.

Original 3 stitched images 6000 x 3000 16bit .tif

I loaded these 3 panoramas into the Tour Browser. There are point hotspot links connecting 3 panoramas inside this project.

HTML5 with Flash fallback option. And the Circle Thumbnail with REMAP Angular Map (little Planet) 300 x 300 px
Generates required code for HTML5 CSS3, and creates a .swf flash file and the Circle thumbnail.

HTML5 OUTPUT
/MultiResolution\ tab
650 px Level Tile Size.
1 Pixel overlap. Default overlap and Switch Bias settings.
Levels
None load at startup.

/HTML\ tab
Only selected items :
[x] Fullscreen (This is how did I do the full browser window)
[x] Flash fall back player
Flash Fallback file: BLANK no file name

Template Output
Format [HTML]
Output File [output\bridge.html] Use your own file name. From html page thumbnail image link to it output/yourfilename.html

Only issue is once you have clicked the thumbnail link to output/yourfilename.html you panorama should display full browser window screen. BUT you have no way back to the demo page.

So in Photoshop CS6 I created a transparent 35 x 35 pixel transparent background graphic "Circle with X" SAVE FOR WEB .png 24 file type. Then using the skin editor I used standard simplex.ggsk with a standard tool button bar. For small smartphones and tablet touch screens I deleted a few buttons and moved them all to the anchored lower left corner. I moved the buttons a few extra pixels apart to permit fat finger distances.

I then imported the X Return to Gallery button.

Using the button properties:
Source = Mouse Click Action = Go To URL with Parameters = javascript:window.history.back() Target = blank
Source = Mouse Enter Action = Show Element Parameters = nothing Target = ReturnGallery
Source = Mouse Leave Action = Hide Element Paramters = nothing Target = ReturnGallery

This should get you started. Questions ? Just ask. By all means... do have fun with this.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
CBosch

Only issue is once you have clicked the thumbnail link to output/yourfilename.html you panorama should display full browser window screen. BUT you have no way back to the demo page.
You can add a "close" button upper right and by clicking go to URL where your thumbnail is (and if it is a long page use anchors to get direct to the "calling" thumbnail) or as I solve those issues by calling it in a "_blank" so when closing it you are back on your previous page.
Have a nice day

Christian
360Texas

OH.. true.... And since the panorama is displayed in a fullscreen BROWSER window.. you can just click the browser back <- arrow.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
tyler138

360Texas wrote:Used Pano2vr Pro with Tour Browser feature.

Original 3 stitched images 6000 x 3000 16bit .tif

I loaded these 3 panoramas into the Tour Browser. There are point hotspot links connecting 3 panoramas inside this project.

HTML5 with Flash fallback option. And the Circle Thumbnail with REMAP Angular Map (little Planet) 300 x 300 px
Generates required code for HTML5 CSS3, and creates a .swf flash file and the Circle thumbnail.

HTML5 OUTPUT
/MultiResolution\ tab
650 px Level Tile Size.
1 Pixel overlap. Default overlap and Switch Bias settings.
Levels
None load at startup.

/HTML\ tab
Only selected items :
[x] Fullscreen (This is how did I do the full browser window)
[x] Flash fall back player
Flash Fallback file: BLANK no file name

Template Output
Format [HTML]
Output File [output\bridge.html] Use your own file name. From html page thumbnail image link to it output/yourfilename.html

So in Photoshop CS6 I created a transparent 35 x 35 pixel transparent background graphic "Circle with X" SAVE FOR WEB .png 24 file type. Then using the skin editor I used standard simplex.ggsk with a standard tool button bar. For small smartphones and tablet touch screens I deleted a few buttons and moved them all to the anchored lower left corner. I moved the buttons a few extra pixels apart to permit fat finger distances.

I then imported the X Return to Gallery button.

Using the button properties:
Source = Mouse Click Action = Go To URL with Parameters = javascript:window.history.back() Target = blank
Source = Mouse Enter Action = Show Element Parameters = nothing Target = ReturnGallery
Source = Mouse Leave Action = Hide Element Paramters = nothing Target = ReturnGallery

This should get you started. Questions ? Just ask. By all means... do have fun with this.
Thanks for all the help 360Texas, really appreciated. Still messing with it at the moment but have a small demo working now on my one site. Will post some examples in the future.

Thanks for the help.