Overlapping Two Panoramas and Transitions

Q&A about the latest versions
Paka7287

Overlap 2 panoramas (a day and a night) and be able to transition between the 2 with a slider or button. Saw this on a Facebook post: http://360hamamonu.altindag.bel.tr/ (click on the sun/moon icon on the bottom right and use the slider to transition between day and night) and wondering if anyone knows if this can be done with Pano2vr? I would love to be able to do something like this!
CBosch

Hi Paka7287,

it can be done as tour. You make your skin with this two buttons and in the action you change alpha of pano 1 to 0 and alpha of pano 2 to 1 (night for example). The day-button make it invers, pano1 alpha to 1 and pano 2 alpha to 0.

For the synchronizing I don't have an idea at the moment - I keep thinking and will post when success :)
Have a nice day

Christian
Paka7287

Aloha Christian,

Thanks for the quick response! I'm stuck at the same with respect to synchronizing the two with them opening at the same point no matter where the user is looking. Only been playing with this for a few weeks so hopefully you will get farther then me! lol

Regards,

Paka
CBosch

Hi Paka,

I think I found it.

Your Skin with two textfields. Text will be for example DAY and NIGHT.

Under NIGHT action you write:
mouseclick -> open panorama -> choose the night-version -> position you type "$cur".

Under DAY action you write:
mouseclick -> open panorama -> choose the day-version -> position you type "$cur".
Have a nice day

Christian
Paka7287

Awesome!!! I'll give it a try and let everyone know how it comes out.

Paka