Delay

Q&A about the latest versions
Rajah

Pano2VR 4.5 beta2 Pro 64 bit
If I give a delay of e.g. 5 sec. than the first pano has no delay.
If you click in the pano it has.
I think that the 5 seconds delay are used during uploading?

Frans
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Frans,
Delay is only after the pano has been moved not when first loaded.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360Texas

For example, the panorama is already displayed in the viewer... visitor mouse (touch) clicks on the panorama and drags it around to a point of interest... visitor takes their hand off the mouse maybe to answer the telephone.. or talk with someone... the 5 seconds starts when the pano is stopped.... no mouse / keyboard activity for 5 seconds.. then it starts auto-rotating again.

Extended activity IF in the event you also have selected "Return to horizon after" and you specified [2] the pano will start auto-rotation after 5 seconds and with in 2 seconds return to the horizon.

SO if the visitor was zoomed IN all the way... and tilted down to the panorama bottom [then distracted] it would zoom out to the specified FoV field of view, return to horizon AND start auto-rotating.

ITS a really great feature. I use if for all our panoramas.

IF you do not use it.. your panorama displays to screen, and does not move.. sort of like a static - none moving single picture... no interaction with the visitor.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Rajah

@Hopki, thanks. Christal clear!

@ Dave, that is new to me. Going to use it!

Frans