how to get Best image quality

Q&A about the latest versions
CXuejia

How to get a best image quality
from Pano2vr?
I often found that the image is very blur

thanks in advance
zap

many parameters to consider, first of all your output device.

can you share an example so we can see what you define as blurred

thx
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
First look at the interpolation filter which is found under Settings/Preferences, Pano2VR comes with it set to Mitchell which for me leaves the output a little soft for my liking. Go for something like Lanczos3 or even Blackman/sinc.
You may need to restart Pano2VR for the setting to take effect.

Then when making your outputs look at cube face size, default will be your input image decided by 4, so a 10000 x 5000 Equirec image will have 2500 cubes.
However you can set the division to use PI, again this setting is found in the Settings/Preferences.
If using a singe resolution image this will leave you with large large files. You can use image quality to lower the file size, but my advice is don't go past 75 to 80.

If you are using version 4.5 beta you can use the full resolution of the images by using the multi resolution feature of both Flash and HTML5 outputs.
However with image quality is is not worth going over 90, as 90 to 100 does not show that much difference in quality but effects the file size greatly.

This all said starting with good images is vital, not sure what stitcher you use but check out their forums on how to obtain the best results.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
CXuejia

Thanks very much!
hum@no.id

CXuejia
What is your source for the output (px)? I suspect that the very low...
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj