Tours With Mobile Output Levels

Q&A about the latest versions
LHradecki

I've noticed I can't put multiple projects into one folder. I believe it must be one of the Jscript script file..

I've been having so - so experience with the map popping out of the corner on anything other than a computer. On iphone, instead of clicking on it, you have to hold till it zooms out and asks you if you want to coping image etc. then you can click on a spot in the map to navigate to. however, it may not fit in the screen so you may not even have the option to navigate to certain locations.

How can you fix this?!

http://www.hradeckiphotography.com/Jasm ... nitA1.html

As well, I've recently done a house with multiple floor maps for the pop-out. How can I, other than separate tours for each floor, change the map to the next floor?
LHradecki

No Response there Hopki or Thomas?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Can you post your your project, to keep the file size down rename the preview images and us ether as the input images.
It will blow out the quality but will serve as test project.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360Texas

I realize that couple days have passed, but it is well after business hours in Europe... after 10pm

I suspect that your link takes us to only a FLASH based set of panoramas. Im using IE 11 and Chrome 32 which have Flash embedded but both only show a black screen with placeholders for toolbar and your upper left screen map (no graphics) with placeholder dots.

I have placed multiple projects in one folder... but each has their own .html, .swf /output folder with html5 tiles pathed from their own skin from a standard html map links. Agreed not really suitable for small screen devices.

How to fix this?.... I am not going to fix mine because it was created with an earlier version of pano2vr. However, you might consider creating a scaled vector image map .svg file format and use the scaling functions in the skin? OH and try using multires for Flash and HTML5. Both IE11 and Chrome 32 are HTML5 content aware.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
LHradecki

I have to appologize, I didn't realize there was a post from Hopki in regards to the multi-map. I did look into it, and will implement one into my tour.

A lot has changed in the program since last May. I hadn't had any clients, and felt it was time to walk away from the business. But come March this year, another call came in and away I went snapping some pictures. Updates and what not made me have to go thru some of the learning process again.

I have started utilizing the flash player option over the prefer flash & point to file option. It works, and I'm happy. I do want to progress forward a lot more, and seems as though the PRO version has a bit more benefits as far as multiple node tours. I don't have the Pro, and at this point probably won't get it, not worth shelling out the cash.

I enjoy tours, I think more people should utilize them in today's busy lifestyle..