Mobile device doesn't show skin

Q&A about the latest versions
jare

Watching my panoramas on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, I have noticed that the default browser does not display any skin elements (no text, jpg's, rectangles...) only panorama tiles.
This is not so strange itself, there is so many noname browsers.., but the same browser shows perfectly tours done with krpano and panotour, so it seems it is caused by p2vr player.
Is this a rare occurrence or someone has the same experience using mobile devices?
360Texas

Why be vague about the browsers real name? What panoramas were you looking at? URL ?

Otherwise, insufficient specific information to base an opinion or develop a reasonable reply.

but then you already knew this.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
jare

Hi Dave,
I don't know real name of that browser, it's icon name is simply "Internet" (see attach.)
Panoramas that I was talking about - all panoramas from my website gallery (they're all done with the latest beta), also all panoramas from ggnome examples page.
Attachments
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Untitled-1 copy.jpg (79.2 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
360Texas

I found the name of the browser on Android 4.4.2 is called AOSP web browser. Apparently it does not carry a version number.
AOSP stands for Android Operating System Project. You can Google the name and learn more about it. Seems the AOSP browser is being replaced by the standard Chrome open source version. Also KitKat 4.4.x is also removed the Flash player. I confirmed the lack of flash when I tried to view some of my older flash only panoramas. Err says I need flash 8 or higher.

Suggest you might try downloading and installing Google Chrome.

When I play my panoramas... I get a quick error message at screen top .. reads something about I need flash... then immediately starts playing the HTML5 delivered tiles.

I also noticed that my panorama toolbar buttons are also missing. Tried to move the panorama view port down to bottom, but only just got the pano to tilt down. I later found that my pano toolbar buttons were there.. just off the bottom of the screen. Seems I made the SKIN box too large. Skin dimensions was too large.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com