to four new projects from the first. (..).

Q&A about the latest versions
PixPool-51

Hello,

I want to cut a finished project of 20 rooms with pano2 already done in four parts without affecting my source file: the skin and recording the initial project. Ie retrieve four part work already accomplished in one faith. to four new projects from the first. (..).
thank you in advance

P.
360Texas

Hmm you mean you want to split the project into in half? Only guessing at what you are asking for....

Maybe you can copy the project and rename the new 2nd project with a new name like project2. Open the second and give the skin a new name like skin2

Then save and close project 2.

Open project 1 and remove the unwanted portion - rebuild the output folder1 (now excluding the removed content). This included editing out the skin content also. Save the skin to skin1 name

Open project 2 and remove the other unwanted portion and rebuild the output folder2. Save the skin to skin2 name.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
PixPool-51

actually I want to divide a project already done ... without risking data loss.

thank you for the information

I'll try.

good day :D
zap

only guessing here

a) just delete the html and swf files that you do not want on server folder Part 1
and dito for part2

b) choose the transition Pano from Part1 to Part2
Recreate that one and it's hotspots to point to the Part2 on another server folder

==========
other solution:
use your p2vr and recreate the tour leaving the ones out you do not need in part 1 or part 2 : as 360Texas suggested

==========
or
create one new template and use the batch stitcher to create same for all new panos on Part 1 or Part 2
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer