Flash or HTML5 output via e-mail and on Keynote presentation

Q&A about the latest versions
nadonou

Hello all,
Here is a question from a newbie.
Being a user of PYGui I have had some trouble having my contacts open QT7 panos and that's one of the reasons I got Pano2VR. But now, I'm looking for help on the best way to send out my files via e-mail, until I get into something better as a web site. Is it correct to say the only way to do that is to send the entire output folder which is 10 + MB or only part of it? The other question is can I use flash/HTML5 panos for a Keynote presentation, can't do it in QT7?
Thanks for any pointers.
360Texas

I had to Google what Keynote is: http://www.apple.com/ios/keynote/

'Keynote for iOS makes it simple to create and deliver beautiful presentations — with nothing but your fingers. Powerful tools and dazzling effects bring your ideas to life. You can work seamlessly between Mac and iOS devices. And work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft PowerPoint'

We have MS PowerPoint. Next few days I might try this suggestion. In the mean time you might do a forum search on PowerPoint.

We also have been a long time PTgui user.

Maybe some of our MAC forum members can elaborate on this topic please.

Dave
PC Windows 8 only
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi nadonou,
If your going to e-mail a computer user I would look at this tip regarding packaging for CD, basically you end up with a exe, or app.
The process packages the first SWF with the exe or app so you need all the other SWF files. However for a single location you can just sent the exe or app.

This also packages the flash player so the computer opening the files don't need flash installed.
As far as Key note goes I have not played with it even though Im a Mac user, I guess for an HTML5 output I would still go with uploading and e-mailing a link.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
nadonou

Ah, interesting, thanks Hopki, I'll try that and let you know.
Richard
hum@no.id

I think that today - it is absolutely a bad idea - sending to email any packages with virtual tours. :roll:
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
360Texas

As I recall, some email clients like MS Outlook actually prohibits sending any files with an .exe and other executable file extension.

However, if the sender and receiving people are using MS SKYPE to SKYPE computers it is possible to send large .exe files.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Texas is quite right that said you would always zip up exe or app's first.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Egami

how about zipping your files and upload it to Dropbox and share the link with your client, i think your client can download the link even if he is not installing dropbox in his computer