Full Screen Safari White Screen

Q&A about the latest versions
AnonA

Hi.

Just started a new batch of projects using 4.5 beta as the feature of change panoramas in order seems to be important to my customers. However, I've now got a bug in going full screen in Safari HTML5 which I didn't have before (or thought I had solved). When I hit the full screen button, the screen goes white, and only a mouse movement gets the tour showing.

Done a bit of experimenting and replacing the pano2vr_player.js in the output folder with one that was generated earlier in the year using 4.1, and the problem is fixed, so I suspect a bug in the new player.js file.

Just a heads up.

One more feature request that would speed up my workflow (and I suspect, other users too) would be a display of the FOV data while setting a resulting hotspot FOV as I always have to guess the horizon and correct the FOV data back to nn/0/nn (zero) in the FOV data. If I could see this while adjusting the FOV, I could ensure I drop the mouse at zero vertical change, if that makes sense.

BTW - love the new skin editor - great having all the parameters on display. If you're still working on it, would it be possible to give the option of the order of Tree / Editor / Properties panels so I can edit over 2 monitors, with the skin on the first, and the data panels on the second, rather than having the skin bridging the centre of the 2 displays.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Adrian
Hopki
Gnome

Will bring this to the attention of the developers.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
AnonA

Thanks Hopki. I've rolled back to 4.1 for the moment as the issue with flash previews as mentioned on another post makes the tours undeliverable. Looking forward to the new version when it's past beta.

Thanks again

Adrian
AnonA

Hi All. I've just tried the latest version of the software and this is still a problem for me on my editing computer and laptop, so I'm stuck on version 4.1.0. I've got clients asking for the resolution to the random node issue corrected in 4.5 but can't provide the updates for them.

I've looked in the bug tracker and can't see this issue listed anywhere - will it be resolved anytime soon?

Kind regards. Adrian