P.S. Waverley - last sea-going paddle steamer tour

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
calzie

Hi there

First let me say thank you to all the gnome team for producing this great software, updates and help.

The link is to a imaged mapped tour of the P.S. Waverley, using a modified simplex skin, main output HTML5 with flash fallback.

http://www.360urbex.com/projects.html

Please have a look round and let me know of any bugs or improvements you think would work.

I think for me, it would be good to have some way of controlling the size of the FLASH file used, same way the HTML5 has the mobile tab, as I have to limit the resolution of the FLASH panoramas so that they don't crash smaller Android devices.

Cheers

Calzie
Svendus

Nice work check What's new in PTGui 9.1
many new things that makes stitching easier
how many pictures do you shoot 6 around and 1 up ?
Image Image
calzie

Hi Svendus

Thank you for your comments, there are still a few stitching errors (mostly just zenith) to correct, kids and work get in the way, so hopefully I will get these fixed later, I currently use the latest pro version of PTgui, the masking operation is great.
All of there panoramas were taken from a monopod, needed to be quick and some of the places are quite tight, so they are not as good as steady tripods shots would be, I take 8 going round with bracketed exposure, the nodal ninja head is set -10deg, then one set pointing up and one set hand held looking down. Using the -10deg angle on the main pictures means the nadir hole is very small and con be easily stitched.

I will be adding more projects, already taken and processed, just not done the web page index stuff...

Cheers

Callum